Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Facility Overview

At first when I walked in and the host had held the door open for me, I was taken aback someone who finally treated me like the queen I am. HA! After being led to my booth near the bar, my server, Marcia, was fantastic, like a sweet little southern belle who spoke with a smooth Tennessee accent.

The restaurant itself was clean, kept up, and comfortable. It was a little darker in there than I would have imagined, but the service made up for that. The entire dining experience was fantastic. I was always kept entertained and fed. About half way through my entree the manager came and asked me how my meal was. I felt a little special but then I noticed he went to almost every table. :( But I figured, if someone that important who was probably stressed over the management of the restaurant, came to greet their customers, it was because they really wanted their guest to have a special experience and a good expression.

Rate The Restaurant out of 5
Dining Room: ****
Bathroom: *****
Service: *****
Cleansliness: ****

They definitely know what they're doing over there.

Continue viewing for my post about their delectable dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment